A Comfortable and cool jogging pants are becoming increasingly essential for our everyday looks. This check-patterned viscose and wool fabric version recreates a metropolitan, cool look.
• Checkered wool viscose yarn-dyed fluid fabric
• Straight leg
• Regular rise
• Three-tone lurex band detail on the sides
• The model is 1.76cm tall and wearing a size 40/S/0 (IT)
• Dry clean
Please call us on 02083648181
Not everything is perfect, so if you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you have 14 working days from the date of receiving your order, to pop it back to us for an exchange or refund.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original condition, with their originally packaging and labels. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your specification or which have been personalised for you, you will not have the right to cancel the Contract.
Swimwear pieces are refundable as long as the hygiene sticker it still visible and not been removed.
Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
RETURNS ARE SIMPLE - HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1. Ensure you are returning with in the 14 day time frame
2. Pop the unwanted items back into their packaging or suitable returns packaging so that the items are completely protected
3. Complete the returns form included with your order, stating the items and reason for return. Alternatively, please state the details of anything you’d like to exchange.
4. Send it back to us via one of the delivery options stated on the page
5. We’re pretty speedy, so will typically turn around your refund/exchange within a few days. You’ll get an email to confirm once this has been processed.
6. All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days to show in your account.
7. storylondon.co.uk is not responsible for returns costs.